Beautifully designed contemporary townhouses
Located in one of the Gold Coast’s best growing suburbs are four beautifully crafted spacious modern townhouses.
These two storey townhouses boast quality finishings both inside and out. The contextual blend of timber and stone on the external surfaces of the building are varied in design, emphasising the individuality of each space.
Soft tones have been selected for the interiors and exteriors, perfectly paired with light timber, stone and mirror finishes to create an elegant natural appearance.
With the commencement of building underway, each townhouse boasts state of the art appliances and sleek coastal style. The kitchen serves as the perfect centre point to entertain guests, while the three perfectly sized bedrooms enjoy fresh coastal breezes. The craftsmanship continues to the two bathrooms, both including rain showers.
Situated in close proximity to Southport’s revamped cosmopolitan precinct of award-winning restaurants, high-fashion shops, artisan cafes, and social spaces. The Gold Coast light rail within walking distance, giving you further access to Gold Coast Hospital, sports stadium and the amazing beaches.
- Three carpeted bedrooms, with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans. Two bedrooms located downstairs with optional use as a home office.
- The master bedroom located upstairs includes air-conditioner
- Two bathrooms, with the main situated upstairs. Built with quality in mind, the fixtures include semi-frameless rain shower and Ceaserstone vanity units.
- Kitchen equipped with neutrally toned finishes, Ceaserstone bench tops, quality cabinetry, electrical appliances and breakfast bar
- Open plan, light and bright living area with air-conditioning and timber finish flooring
- Perfectly poised in a tranquil retreat with beautifully landscaped gardens
- Double lock up garage with internal access
- Low Body Corporate of approximately $33 per week and a potential rental return at $580-$600pw
View on map / Neighborhood
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Inspection: Call to arranged
- Email Duwayne: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Duwayne: +61 408 276 996