North East Waterfront Family Entertainer
Set on a 965m2 and situated in the sought-after Mermaid Waters, this immaculately presented family home faces North-East to water and is conveniently located within walking distance to Q super centre.
This open plan light filled home offers a fantastic opportunity for those looking to enjoy relaxing with friends and family as they take in the sunsets over the water.
The home has been lovingly renovated by the current owners and is in excellent condition and ready for the new owner to just move in.
- • North-East to water home on massive 965m2 block
• Extra-large master suite with walk-in wardrobes, large ensuite and beautiful water & skyline views
• Large bedrooms with an abundance of natural light
• Designer kitchen and informal dining area, an entertainer’s delight
• Stone top kitchen benches with high-end appliances, soft close drawers and an indoor/outdoor servery
• Kitchen appliances feature; Integrated double door Liebherr fridge, integrated dishwasher, 90cm
Miele induction cooktop, 90cm Blanco oven and integrated Blanco microwave oven
• Separate dining area
• Large living area with direct access to outdoor courtyard
• Ducted air-conditioning
• Ducted vacuum system
• Stone flooring and carpeted bedrooms
• Alarm system
• Plenty of storage throughout
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Sandstone outdoor flooring
• undercover side access for boat, caravan or trailers
• Salt water pool with large undercover outdoor entertaining area
• Large pontoon with access to lake intrepid, main river and the Broadwater.
• Low maintenance established yard
• Double lock up automatic garage, internal access and additional 2 car carport
• Council rates approx. $1,500 per 6 months & water rates approx. $400 per quarter
Enjoy easy access to shopping, dining and schools. Q Super Centre is the local go to for groceries and basic services, while Pacific Fair Shopping Centre is nearby for retail therapy, dining and movies.
The area offers a wide range of public and private schools including St Vincent’s Primary School, All Saints Anglican School, Emmanuel College and St Michael’s College all within a 10 minute drive.
Soon to be completed, ‘The Lanes’ master-planned community will deliver upmarket food markets, small restaurants, restaurants, health, beauty and wellbeing services, shopping and entertainment.
View on map / Neighborhood
- Email Duwayne: email@example.com
- Call Duwayne: +61 408 276 996