Fantastic Opportunity! Family Home in a great location
First home buyers, young families, investors & downsizers, this is the property you have been searching for!
Located in a tightly held pocket of Varsity Lakes and in a quiet cul-de-sac, with just a short drive to the beach, this delightful single level 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom home is perfect for those looking for easy care, low maintenance living. This is a must see home and will not last long.
Boasting an open plan design with a central kitchen this single level home flows effortlessly out to the fully enclosed back yard. There is plenty of space out the front and on the side of the property to accommodate a trailer, jet skis and motorbikes. There is also room to add a pool.
• 4 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms with lockup garage on a 503m2 block
• Open plan living and dining areas flowing to outdoor paved area and fully fenced yard
• Light and bright kitchen overlooking the back yard, perfect for watching the kids while they play
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe
• All other bedrooms feature built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• Single lock up garage
• Very private low maintenance back yard
• Side access with room for a boat, trailer, or jetski’s
• Plenty of room to add a carport and car parking space on driveway and out front
• Split system air conditioning in main living/dining area, ceilings fans through-out
• Separate laundry with external access
• Lots of room for storage
• Easy access to local shops, buses, train station and M1 motorway
• Close proximity to Varsity Colleges, Child Care Centres and Bond University
• Nearest beach, North Burleigh only 6 minutes drive
• Council Rates approx. $830.00 per 6 months
• Water Rates approx. $300.00 per quarter
• Potential rental income of $650 per week
This home is six minutes to world-class Burleigh beach, six minutes to the major shopping precinct Robina Town Centre, minutes to Varsity College (one of the best public schools on the coast), Bond University, Childcare Centres, the M1 Highway, all major arterials, Varsity Train Station and Robina Hospital. You’re also a five-minute stroll to the local shopping precinct ‘Christine Corner’, which has a variety of cafes/eateries, restaurants, shops and services, as well as a medical centre.
View on map / Neighborhood
- Email Duwayne: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Duwayne: +61 408 276 996